Graphtec CE6000-120AKZ 48" Wide "E-Class" Cutter for Automotive Aftermarket
Bonus With Purchase:
• Vinyl Starter Supplies ($150 value)
• Free Direct-Cut Weeding Tool Kit
• Knife with extra blades (used for cutting and weeding)
• Tweezers ( used to weed and peel)
• Safety cutter (for cutting the sheet)
• Squeegee (for smoothing out vinyl)
• Heat tape (for placement of not tack vinyls)
- Free Shipping *Online Orders Only
- Same Day Shipping For Orders Placed Before 3PM
Graphtec’s CE6000 cutters come equipped with Graphtec Studio Software which makes cutting and designing an easy task. These cutters also feature an intuitive plug-in for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
Trusted by People Just Like You:
After extensive research and comparisons, OmniPrint International blew the competition out the water. Their support to me and interest for my individual business to grow makes me feel like they are part of my business not just part of their own. Marvin, Mitchell and Jesus all have been very professional and informative. Their support and interest in my growth will help me become more successful then I expected.
Oddly Creative Design
I am completely excited to add the Omniprint 330TX Plus to my business! Since ordering, I have received very thorough training, friendly and responsive customer service, and great tech support.
The CE6000–120 AKZ comes installed with anti–static cords which reduce the static electricity that is common with tint films that can restrict media movement. Its high–end servo motor delivers accurate cutting (up to 450g) of heavy materials such as paint protection films—making it the perfect solution to any tint and paint protection shop that wants to explore the vehicle graphics world. Each unit includes: floor stand, dual media catch basket for dust-free cutting and anti-static cords.
• New large control panel with interactive LCD display menus
• Graphtec Studio software included as standard along with plug ins for Corel Draw and Illustrator (other software packages available upon request)
• Cuts a variety of material, from sandblast to window film
• accurate cutting up to 450g on heavy materials
• "Smart" registration mark sensor enabling the process to detect registration marks on transfer papers to automatically align printed images and contour cut around the design
Maximum cutting area: 47.8" x 164'
Compatible media widths: Min - 2" to Max - 53"
Maximum cutting speed: 40" per second
Maximum cutter force: 20 gf - 450 gf
Maximum media thickness: 10 mils
Cut thru media and backing: When using Cutting Mat/Carrier Sheet only*
Compatible media types: self-adhesive vinyl film, light reflective film (except high-luminosity), etching resist, paint-masking film, rhinestone pattern media, heat transfer vinyls, image transfer media, vinyl print media, card stock up to 10 pt (220 g/m)*
Display panel: Graphic LCD with backlight (240 dots by 128 dots). Supports 10 languages
Dimensions: 60.7" x 29" x 49.2"