CE6000-120AKZ 48" Wide "E-Class" Cutter for Automotive Aftermarket + Vinyl Kit and Tool Kit
Included With Your Purchase:
- Free Direct-Cut Weeding Tool Kit includes: Weeding knife, tweezers, squeegees, extra blades, and tape
- Free Direct-Cut Vinyl Kit (8 colored 12x12 vinyl sheets)
- Free Shipping *Online Orders Only
- Same Day Shipping For Orders Placed Before 3PM
The CE6000–120 AKZ comes installed with anti–static cords which reduce the static electricity that is common with tint films that can restrict media movement. Its high–end servo motor delivers accurate cutting (up to 450g) of heavy materials such as paint protection films—making it the perfect solution to any tint and paint protection shop that wants to explore the vehicle graphics world. Each unit includes: floor stand, dual media catch basket for dust-free cutting and anti-static cords.
• New large control panel with interactive LCD display menus
• Graphtec Studio software included as standard along with plug ins for Corel Draw and Illustrator (other software packages available upon request)
• Cuts a variety of material, from sandblast to window film
• accurate cutting up to 450g on heavy materials
• "Smart" registration mark sensor enabling the process to detect registration marks on transfer papers to automatically align printed images and contour cut around the design
Maximum cutting area: 47.8" x 164'
Compatible media widths: Min - 2" to Max - 53"
Maximum cutting speed: 40" per second
Maximum cutter force: 20 gf - 450 gf
Maximum media thickness: 10 mils
Cut thru media and backing: When using Cutting Mat/Carrier Sheet only*
Compatible media types: self-adhesive vinyl film, light reflective film (except high-luminosity), etching resist, paint-masking film, rhinestone pattern media, heat transfer vinyls, image transfer media, vinyl print media, card stock up to 10 pt (220 g/m)*
Display panel: Graphic LCD with backlight (240 dots by 128 dots). Supports 10 languages
Dimensions: 60.7" x 29" x 49.2"
• Cutting Mat
• Weeding Knife
• Extra Blades
Exclusively bundled with your purchase when you shop with us!
OmniPrint makes it easier than ever to get started with custom heat transfer vinyl.