DTG white ink
Certified DuPont Artistri ink so you know you're getting the highest quality inks possible.
This white ink is compatible with all of our FreeJet DTG printers and most Epson® based Direct to Garment printers.
Available in 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz, 36 oz, 1 gallon bottles and 5 gallon tote.
- DirectInk is a water-based pigment inkjet ink designed exclusively for Epson® based printer head Inkjet to garment machines.
- DirectInk is designed to print directly on 100% cotton fabrics. It can also achieve good results on 50/50 poly blends.
- If cured properly inks are very wash-fast. Use a standard heat press with medium pressure and cure printed garments for 120 seconds at 330 degrees Fahrenheit (166 degrees Celsius) if excess humidity is present or if garments are damp, cure for 180 seconds using a silicone coated curing sheets.
Subscriptions Now Available - Automatic Reoccurring Purchases!
Save time and money by avoiding ink or supply shortages with our new subscription option! By selecting a subscription option, you can set an automatic reoccurring purchase and delivery for the supplies you need, at the frequency you need!
- First, Select Your Product Size and Quantity
- Second, Select The Subscribe For Automatic Delivery option and choose your automatic renewal time from the Dropdown
Once you've completed your purchase you'll be signed up to automatically receive the same order again based on your selection. You can view and edit your active subscriptions here.